We’re rewarding the question askers & reputations are being recalculated! Read more.

New answers tagged


You need to report it to your US consulate or Embassy for a replacement visa. You will need a new appointment like when you got your visa, you will also have to pay again. Also you will have to provide a written account of how you lost your passport containing your visa. Report your Visa Lost/Stolen to the U.S. Embassy or Consulate Abroad To report ...

Top 50 recent answers are included