Episode #125 of the Stack Overflow podcast is here. We talk Tilde Club and mechanical keyboards. Listen now

New answers tagged


You will need a transit visa. As a foreign resident of a GCC country you still require a visa to leave the airport, or have a transit time of more than 24 hours, only people who are citizens of GCC countries are exempt from visas. You are able to obtain the visa at the airport for KD2. Although citizens of GCC countries can travel to Kuwait visa-free, ...

Top 50 recent answers are included