Skip to main content

New answers tagged

3 votes

Do Zipair transpacific flights have hot water?

Zipair charges for water. I couldn't find hot water on the menu, but even if they have they will very likely charge you for it. My go-to meal options for those flights are foods that can be eaten cold ...
André's user avatar
  • 2,222
4 votes

Indian expat in Japan looking for tourist visa to travel to China

You have to apply online, fill out the COVA, print it, and take it to the Consulate, where they'll check the documents and application, possibly fingerprint you, and ask you to pay. You'll get a date ...
dda's user avatar
  • 11.7k

Top 50 recent answers are included