We’re rewarding the question askers & reputations are being recalculated! Read more.

New answers tagged


If I were you I would not leave the US without first talking to a US immigration lawyer. Depending on your age and other circumstances (your arrival in the US and your father's status in the US, for example) you may have other options that you are not aware of. If you leave the US you will trigger a 10-year ban, after which you will probably continue to ...

Top 50 recent answers are included