You will need to apply for a visa. This text is taken directly from this page on the US CBP web site (my emphasis): Travelers in the following categories are no longer eligible to travel or be admitted to the United States under the Visa Waiver Program (VWP): Nationals of VWP countries who have traveled to or been present in Iran, Iraq, North ...


No, you need a visa. Apply for a B1/B2 visa on your Dutch passport, and if asked at the interview why you want a visa, explain it's because you're a dual Iranian national. Bring (on paper) solid evidence of financial capacity and ties to the country where you live (marriage certificate, childrens' birth certificate, proof of income, consecutive bank ...


While this does not fully answer your question, please note that as the case of Annahita Mazaheri demonstrates, even with a visa you may still not be allowed to visit the USA. I don't know what you can do to prevent the following from happening, just be mentally prepared. Annahita Mazaheri is a Dutch woman born of Iranian parents. She hadn't been to Iran ...


No, you may not visit the USA without a visa. Nationals of certain countries, including the Netherlands, may visit the USA under the Visa Waiver Program. Several conditions must be met, including not also being a national of Iran.


According to https://mfa.gov.ua/en/consular-affairs/entering-ukraine/visa-requirements-for-foreigners Iranian citizens need a visa to enter Ukraine unless they hold a diplomatic or service passport.


The UK runs a governmental website which contains plenty of information on the topic. It is complete and interactive. What you can do is use the dedicated tool to check whether or not you need a visa. In your case: You’ll need a visa to come to the UK The visa you need depends on your partner or family member’s situation. They’re a British citizen In most ...


You need a transit visa as Iran is not in this list of nationalities able to transit without a visa. (Source) Having completed the form on the Australian visa website, you do need a visa: (Source) As shown in the image, this is free, allows you to stay for up to 72 hours and usually processed within 19 days. You can read more details and apply here.


It's a tough time for people with Iranian connections to enter the U.S. There are news reports here in Canada of Iranian-born people with Canadian and even American citizenship being detained for hours and questioned at land border crossings. https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/iranian-canadians-detained-interrogated-at-us-border-1.5415782)

Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible