New answers tagged

12 votes

Schengen Visa "member state of first entry"

You will enter the Schengen area once, in the Netherlands. Then you will take an internal flight to Iceland. Destination is Iceland First Entry is the Netherlands Number of Entries is 1, date of ...
  • 34.1k

Top 50 recent answers are included