6 votes

UK Visitor - Business and Tourism with Family

For UK, there is no separate business visa. Just one class - visitor visa. So, you and your wife will get the same kind of visa. You should tell the truth, which is the option 1. Say that your primary ...
Anish Sheela's user avatar
  • 14.4k

Only top scored, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible