New answers tagged

1 vote

Traveling from outside the EU to Spain with Carta d’identita?

You can use your passport regardless of the apparent overstay as you are a citizen of an EEA country and as such have no time limits within the Schengen zone, and other EEA countries. Show your ...
Willeke's user avatar
  • 60.5k
3 votes

Registering a car in the EU as a non-resident citizen

Consider getting an MT plate in Andorra for an easy car registration option. Andorra offers two types of plates: normal plates for residents and MT plates for non-residents in Europe. MT plates are ...
Martí Giró Corcoll's user avatar
15 votes

Does the EU stamp passports when travelling to and from Andorra?

So far neither France, Spain or Andorra have ever checked, let alone stamped, any passports on any of my trips in the last two years. Coach services will collect and submit a passenger manifest to ...
Tom Jin's user avatar
  • 360

Top 50 recent answers are included