New answers tagged


I guess you said it in your question -- people traveling on their US passports would need the ETIAS authorization beforehand to enter Europe. Traveling on their EU passport would presumably save that step (along with any associated fees).


The EEA family permit is supposed to be issued by an "accelerated procedure" or some such term. This should normally be a week or two. Your best course of action is to follow up on the application on that basis.

Top 50 recent answers are included