New answers tagged


This is allowed. Canada is unusual in adopting such a modern approach to the question. The government of Canada has a page discussing the definition of work in the context of work visas, which explicitly lists as an example of an activity that is "not considered to be 'work'" long distance (by telephone or Internet) work done by a temporary ...

Top 50 recent answers are included