New answers tagged


There are two versions of visas for under-18 visitors to the UK. The one you have used before is intended for travel with an adult, typically a parent. There is another form for unaccompanied minors, intended for an under-18 traveling, for example, to visit a relative. You will need to prove you have somewhere suitable to stay, provide specific information ...

Top 50 recent answers are included