New answers tagged


Can we challenge this false accusation of intention to work? Possibly. If so, how? Consult an Immigration lawyer who can advise you on whether a judicial review is possible almost 10 years after the event, the steps and timeframe involved, and the evidence you’ll need to provide. This seems like a complicated situation and there’s little more that TSE ...

Top 50 recent answers are included