The Stack Overflow podcast is back! Listen to an interview with our new CEO.

New answers tagged


Going south and entering the US, you will have to pass US Immigration. You'll do so at the US CBP Preclearance Facility at the Winnipeg airport, before you board your first flight. That makes the Winnipeg > Chicago flight effectively a "domestic" US flight. When you arrive at ORD, you'll just deplane and find your departure gate. You may have to pass ...


If your flights are on the same booking, your luggage will be transferred to your next flight so you don’t need to worry about that. As your flight is with United airlines, all of those leave from terminal 1 so you don’t have to pass security to change terminal. As you are travelling with a 2 1/2 year old with a car seat you should probably contact the ...

Top 50 recent answers are included