New answers tagged


What you are looking for is called corporate housing. They go by other names such as "serviced apartments". Basically it is short term accommodation, larger than a hotel room and with a kitchen and other facilities. It's specifically designed for people in your situation, where the stay is long enough to make being in a hotel troublesome but too ...

Top 50 recent answers are included