Skip to main content

Questions tagged [proof-of-onward-travel]

In order to obtain some visas or visa extensions it may be necessary to prove your intention to return home or continue travelling onwards, thus leaving the country whose visa you are applying for. May also be required even when a visa is not.

1 question with no upvoted or accepted answers
Filter by
Sorted by
Tagged with
-1 votes
1 answer

Asian airline with free 24-hour refunds?

I could buy a ticket from Asia to the US and get a full refund within 24 hours, but does anyone know of any Asian airline with shorter regional flights or a booking website that would allow me to use ...
aw3322's user avatar
  • 7