Questions tagged [long-stay-visas]

European "Long Stay Visas", also known as "National Visas" or "Type D Visas". Used when visiting countries in the Schengen zone for longer than the 90 days maxium of a Schengen visa.

1 question with no upvoted or accepted answers
Filter by
Sorted by
Tagged with

Can I apply for two extended visas in Schengen countries at once?

I am a US citizen trying to stay in Europe for a year. I want to live in either Spain or Portugal. Can I apply to both countries at the same time in case one does not give me the extended visa? I'm ...