Questions tagged [easypass]

EasyPass-RTR is a German program, which allows after registration the citizens of some non-EU/non-EEA countries to use the electronic gates for passport control when entering or leaving Germany through certain airports. Similar to GlobalEntry/Privium. Do not use this tag for E‑ZPass.

Filter by
Sorted by
Tagged with
12 votes
1 answer

EasyPass enrollment for GlobalEntry enrollees: what to do after you change passport?

As we know, people enrolled in US GlobalEntry can also enroll (for free) in German EasyPass, so we can use the e-gates in Germany to pass. If anyone cares, the process was straightforward, involved ...
George Y.'s user avatar
  • 21.9k