I'm a non-US student studying in the US (an "international student" on an F1 visa), and would like to apply for a Canadian Visitor Visa (I believe it's a.k.a. a Temporary Visit Visa). I'm going through the eligibility check on their site, and one of the question is whether I have a job. If I'm employed on-campus by my university only, should I respond 'Yes' (this is a yes/no question)? I suspect that I should.

Here's a screenshot of the question:

enter image description here

EDIT: I do get paid for this on-campus employment.

  • 3
    I don't think on-campus or off-campus matters to that question. You do have a job and you do get paid, I would answer Yes – Hanky Panky Aug 11 '17 at 15:43

You do have a job and you do get paid. End of story. Select 'Yes' and proceed.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.