This question already has an answer here:

I have Pakistani nationality and also an Italian permesso di soggiorno. What do I need in order to visit the UK?

marked as duplicate by JonathanReez Aug 8 '17 at 6:36

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.


You need a visa for the UK, just like other Pakistani citizens.

The UK entry rules do not care about Italian residence permits (except in some cases of transiting through the UK, which is not the case when you want to visit).

(It also does not make any difference whether you're traveling by air or by train/ship).

  • A valid Italian permit might make it easier to get an UK visa since it demonstrates ties to your place of residence. – o.m. Aug 8 '17 at 4:58

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.