I want to take my 13 month old son to the UK for a week to visit my Grandfather. My son has a South African passport as his Father (my husband) is South African. I hold a British passport as my parents were both born in the U.K. Do I need to apply for a visa for my son?


Yes your son will need a visa. Babies and children are not usually exempt from needing a visa if an adult would need one.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.