I got married to a Jamaican this year. Now I'm about to go back to apply for residency or citizenship. I know the process is going to take three to six months. Is it compulsory that I buy a return ticket right away?

closed as unclear what you're asking by Henning Makholm, Giorgio, JoErNanO Aug 1 '17 at 7:20

Please clarify your specific problem or add additional details to highlight exactly what you need. As it's currently written, it’s hard to tell exactly what you're asking. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • 2
    What's your citizenship currently, and where would you be flying from? – Mark Mayo Jul 31 '17 at 10:48
  • Without a Visa yet, you will need a return ticket and have 90 days to stay maximum. You can pay money back in your host country for longer stays prearranged. – kenny Feb 22 '18 at 17:19

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.