I'm a dual national Belgian/Israeli and I'm entering the US with my Belgium passport and ESTA visa, do I need a visa for Israelis to leave Israel, or is showing my Israeli passport enough?

  • You will just have to show his ETSA / EU passport at the Checkin counter if you will be asked ( probably ). as for immigration - you must do it with the Israeli passport by law . – Obmerk Kronen Jul 10 '18 at 1:15

As an Israeli citizen, you don't need a visa to leave Israel. As long as you don't have a "stay of exit" order1 (צו עיכוב יציאה מהארץ) against you, you are free to leave the country.

The only thing is that upon entering or leaving Israel you are required to present your Israeli passport and not a foreign one.

1 - A.K.A. Departure Prohibition Order

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.