Also, if you suggest any other airline which has better premium
economy or similar service service please let me know.
For the India to US route, its very competitive. You should definitely shop around for deals.
I have experience on KLM, British Airways, Qatar Airlines, Emirates, Etihad, Gulf (all fly to the US).
I would rank, in order of comfort of business class travel:
- Qatar Airlines
For BA and KLM, they fly their older aircraft so that affects the experience a lot. If you are getting a chance to fly the BA on the A380 for example, it would be totally different than the 747 I had to fly on.
Things you get in premium economy over normal economy:
- More legroom (and sometimes, wider seats)
- Priority boarding (at some airlines)
- Bonus miles
- Seats at the front of the plane, for quick deplaning.
Things you get in business class, that you don't get in premium economy:
- Larger seats which may have features like fully reclining seats, larger entertainment screens, etc.
- Premium catering
- Free amenities, such as WiFi access
- Premium amenities, such as toiletry kits and noise cancelling headphones
- Priority luggage handling
- Lounge access
- A large bonus in frequent flier miles
- Larger luggage allowance
- Priority check-in
- Priority placement if the flight is delayed
The benefits of business class depend on the aircraft. I flew KLM on business once and a segment was on the 737. Their idea of business class was to block the middle seat to give more elbow room; but the seats were exactly the same as the rest of the airplane.
So all I got for my business class fare on that segment was [a] lounge access, [b] priority boarding [c] a piece of plastic to rest my elbow on.