Canadian study visa refused due to having family ties there(my parents have PR and staying in Canada). Should I reapply? If yes how to prove them I am going to come back? Should I consider the option of applying for the US after this refusal? I genuinely want to go to study only. Please help.

closed as off-topic by Some wandering yeti, o.m., DJClayworth, Ali Awan, Mark Mayo Jul 25 '17 at 0:43

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • Hello Anonymous, question about long-term residence should be asked on Expatriates SE. – o.m. Jul 24 '17 at 20:10