I have 3-month, single-entry visit visa for the UAE. However, I would like to have a multiple entry visa. Can I change the current visa and, if not, what can I do?


You cannot change the current visa, you can only extend it.

To get a multiple entry visa:

  1. Someone has to apply from the UAE on your behalf. This is usually a tour operator, a hotel, a permanent resident (or citizen), or a legal entity such as a company or establishment.

  2. If you have freehold property in the UAE, you can get a multiple stay visa.

  3. If you are traveling via Emirates, certain nationalities can apply online for a tourist multiple entry visa from emirates.com (the facility is actually provided by VFS global and also available at dubaivisa.net).

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.