But in reality i want to go to hungary to Austria by train, what problem may be happened to me during this travel in check control?

  • Are you asking whether you can get to Austria (on topic), or whether you can stay in Austria as an asylum seeker (off topic)?
    – Golden Cuy
    Jul 18, 2017 at 0:48
  • 1
    I can stay at romania for 45 days as i have got Romanian visa but i want to visit Hungary during my trip? Can i enter Hungary with iraqian passport? Thanks
    – King of h
    Jul 18, 2017 at 1:20
  • Hungary (and Austria) are part of the Schengen Zone. You will need a Schengen visa -- different from a Romanian one -- to enter or transit if you are traveling on an Iraqi passport. Jul 18, 2017 at 1:33
  • Yeah you're right but i want to go Hungary as an immigration ,i dont have time and money to get Hungary visa . did u get me ? illegally
    – King of h
    Jul 18, 2017 at 2:02
  • 3
    I'm voting to close this question as off-topic because it is asking for advice on how to enter the Schengen area illegally. Jul 18, 2017 at 2:15


Browse other questions tagged .