This question already has an answer here:
- UK Visitor Visa: Required Time or Interval Between Visits? 1 answer
- What does “Leave to enter for six months” on a UK visitor visa mean? 1 answer
- How long can I stay in the UK during a 1-year period? 2 answers
- Can I leave the UK and come back in, on a Tourist visa? 2 answers
- Will US boyfriend have issue visiting me in UK for 3 months? 1 answer
I am a US citizen. I entered the UK on November 2016, and after my 3 months were over in the UK, I traveled to Spain for another 3 months. I am now in the United States since May.
Because I have been in Europe for 6 months, when is the earliest date I can legally return to England on a tourist visa?