I was refused a Schengen tourist Visa based on the following two reasons
The information submitted regarding the justification for the purpose and conditions of the intended stay was not reliable
Your intention to leave the territory of the member states before the expiry of the visa could not be ascertained.
Refusal received on: 3/7/17 Travel date: 12/8/17 Planned date to reapply: Immediately
Here are the highlights of my application which I find suspicious for the rejection.
- • I am travelling with a friend and has mentioned the same in the covering letter
- • We applied for German Visa through Chennai VFS
- • My friend has mentioned the that he’s travelling with me in his covering letter
- • We both had mentioned that we’re meeting a common Indian friend in Germany who’s working for a German company, we gave his passport copy along with both of our applications. We also mentioned that he would accompany us on the trip
- • We both booked real tickets, round trip from Chennai to Munich and produced the same along with applications
- • Hotel bookings for the entire stay were done in my friend’s name at booking.com and I mentioned in my covering letter that booking is in his name
- • We both had bank balance of around Rs. 200,000 and submitted the bank statement
- • I am a proprietor of a company and he works for a company
Here are my Questions
- • Should I not mention my friend’s name whom I am travelling with in the covering letter even though if I am traveling with him?
- • Should I change the country of days spent more and apply though another Schengen state?
- • Should I not mention our common Indian German friend in the covering letter?
- • Should we do separate hotel bookings in which I get my name on the booking and he gets his own?
- • Shall I re apply immediately?
- Shall we change the itinerary, whole plan and apply again? is it advisable?