I had a visitor visa and I applied for an extension and my application was approved. They issued me a Biometric Residence Permit "Visit Leave to Remain."

With this card, can I leave and re-enter the UK?

closed as unclear what you're asking by JonathanReez Aug 11 '17 at 8:57

Please clarify your specific problem or add additional details to highlight exactly what you need. As it's currently written, it’s hard to tell exactly what you're asking. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • Did they issue you with a card? What type of permit did they issue you with? On the card it should be under Type of Permit? – Rodney Hawkins Jun 28 '17 at 21:49
  • @RodneyHawkins the answers to your questions appear to be present in the question, though the word "visit" was deleted by Dorothy; I have restored it. The answers are "yes" (the BRP is a card, and it is mentioned in the question "with this card can I leave...") and "visit leave to remain." – phoog Jun 28 '17 at 22:30
  • @Dorothy if you search for images of leave-to-remain BRP cards, you'll see that they invariably list the category before noting "leave to remain"; I have therefore restored the word "visit" to the question. – phoog Jun 28 '17 at 22:32
  • 1
    Please clarify what you want to do - do you want to travel without your passport? – JonathanReez Aug 11 '17 at 8:57

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.