This question already has an answer here:

Im going to China soon and want to bring my Xbox One. How will I connect it to the outlets there? Is there a way to connect it to the outlets there?

marked as duplicate by Dmitry Grigoryev, Gayot Fow, Some wandering yeti, Giorgio, David Richerby Jun 28 '17 at 21:32

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.

  • 1
    The device should be marked with an input voltage and frequency range. What does it say? – Nate Eldredge Jun 28 '17 at 15:13
  • Lazy question, answers are all over the internet. You also have to check if everything works though the Chinese firewall(s). – Jan Doggen Jun 28 '17 at 15:46

So if you do end up brining your Xbox, I'm already guessing you are coming out of the United States, but if so you will need to find an adapter which you could connect your Xbox one power cord into to, or you could go ahead and buy a Xbox one power cord over in China, but like I said previously, there are also adapter which you can use instead of having to buy a new one but it's your choice.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.