I am from one of those countries which needs a visa before I can travel to Singapore. Currently I work in the USA. My company is planning to send me to its Singapore branch for couple of weeks to attend a workshop. I used to work (under Employment Pass) in the Singapore branch for few years before I moved to USA.

My girlfriend is a Singapore citizen. Whenever I want to visit her, she applies for a social visit pass through the Singapore Government Submission of Application for Visa Electronically (SAVE) and puts herself as a local contact. I get the social visit pass in a day or two. Also another note, my girlfriend works in the same company as me but in the Singapore branch which is where I will be visiting to attend the workshop.

Is it possible to apply for business visit pass through a local contact using SAVE? Can she give me letter of introduction Form V39A as she is also working in the same company? The main reason I am trying to do this online is because I need to travel next week. What are my options?

closed as unclear what you're asking by JonathanReez Aug 11 '17 at 8:55

Please clarify your specific problem or add additional details to highlight exactly what you need. As it's currently written, it’s hard to tell exactly what you're asking. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • Note to close voters: this is not a question about living long-term in a country. It is a question about making a business visit for a couple of weeks. That is completely on-topic. – David Richerby Jun 26 '17 at 8:55
  • Please clarify why you think you can't apply for a social pass again like you did for previous visits. – JonathanReez Aug 11 '17 at 8:56
  • becoz I cant use social pass that I got for working – ratbaby Aug 24 '17 at 14:51