Last year, I applied for a standard visitor visa and it was refused due to the incomplete document evidence. Now I want to apply for a short term study visa through my university. Can I apply, even after the standard visa refusal?

closed as off-topic by Ali Awan, JonathanReez Jun 25 '17 at 7:56

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • You can always apply, but unless you can fix the problems that led to the earlier application being rejected, it is not likely that the new one will be successful. – Henning Makholm Jun 23 '17 at 14:34

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.