My son got a child visit visa for the UK; he accompanied me while entering the UK. Now, can he travel back to our home country (India) without being accompanied?

marked as duplicate by Gayot Fow uk Jun 21 '17 at 22:50

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.