I am from Afghanistan and got a partial scholarship from UNICAF for studying MBA online program at South Wales University UK. UNICAF is offering me to attend a seminar in the UK capital, meet and network with faculty members. I don't know what type of visa I need to apply, and where to apply.

1 Answer 1


On the following Portal


You can provide some basic details about your visit and will be informed that you can apply for:

Standard Visitor visa - eg if you’re coming to the UK for conferences, meetings, training, academic research or a sabbatical

You'd need to apply online and then appear for Biometrics and to submit supporting documents at a VAC (Visa Application Centre) in Pakistan or India.

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .