I am a student applying for Canada visitor visa. My parents are supporting me financially. Is it mandatory to write the letter of support as an affidavit in the presence of notary public?


Yes, if I remember correctly. You just need to take the letter of support to a bank or anywhere that does it to get notarized. It usually doesn't cost much or not at all.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.