There are tens of thousands of various establishments worldwide which are normally open 24/7 - bars, restaurants, pubs, hotels, gas stations, etc. Many of them do have small breaks throughout the year - e.g. for Christmas or for maintenance works. I would like to visit the venue which holds the record for being open without any breaks for the longest period of time. The restrictions are:
- The place must have clearly defined boundaries and must have the capability to close - so beaches or forests are excluded.
- The venue must be focused on commercial services of some kind - so free public parks or squares are excluded. However things like public libraries are okay, since those usually charge money for membership or loaning books.
- The location must not be a waiting area - e.g. an airport terminal or a train station won't fit, however an airport shop would.
- The place must be accessible by anyone - so things like hospitals or private offices are excluded.
- There must be no breaks of any kind - one could get there at 3AM on Christmas day and expect it to be open.