I'm from Germany and I visit Australia for traveling only. This is my timetable for visiting (24h time format, DD.MM.YYYY):
- 09.10.2017, 08:55: Flight from Amsterdam via Munich to Hong Kong
- 10.10.2017, 09:00: Start Flight Hong Kong to Brisbane
- 10.10.2017, 20:50: Landing in Brisbane
- 08.01.2018, 19:50: Start Flight from Sydney to Christchurch
- 09.01.2018, 00:25: Flight from Sydney to Christchurch
I plan to use the eVisitor (subclass 651) which allow me to stay for three months (http://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/651-).
- Does this means I can stay for 3 months day to day e.g. 10.10.17 - 10.01.2017 or "just" 90 days?
- When is the start and end date of the visa? Does it start when I arrive and ends when I leave?