This question already has an answer here:

I am a Cuban. I am traveling to London and acquired plane tickets from Air Europa, which goes through Madrid. Do I need a transit visa to switch planes at Madrid?

marked as duplicate by Giorgio, DJClayworth, Relaxed, JonathanReez Jun 8 '17 at 8:00

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.

  • No. As long as you do not have to leave transit zone, you are fine. – ThisIsMyName Jun 7 '17 at 12:29
  • @OleksandrKravchuk Is there a source for this? – becko Jun 7 '17 at 12:47
  • @becko The answer you commented provides links to all the relevant sources. The provision exempting UK visa holders from the airport transit visa requirement is to be found in article 3(5)(c) of regulation 810/2009 (i.e. the Schengen Visa Code). – Relaxed Jun 8 '17 at 5:38

The source is Timatic, the database used by the airlines for passport and visa requirements, nationals of Cuba with an onward ticket to the UK may transit Spain without a visa.

enter image description here

  • Can you give me a link to access this database? Thanks. – becko Jun 8 '17 at 15:07
  • 1
    @becko there are many, but the one I used, Emirates, is easiest IMO – Giorgio Jun 8 '17 at 15:09

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.