I am a non-EU student studying in Barcelona and have a valid residence permit of Spain. Currently, I am in Venice as an exchange student and I want to apply for UK Standard Tourist Visit Visa.

Can apply for UK Standard Tourist Visit visa from their authorities in Italy, instead of going to Spain & applying?

I couldn't find any information on the UK website about this.

  • I was sure that this is a duplicate, but can't find anything. – phoog Jun 2 '17 at 14:47
  • Yes, you can apply in Italy, or any other country that has a UK mission. – Gayot Fow Jun 2 '17 at 19:22

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.