Do I need an eTA if entering Canada by train at Niagara, Ontario from USA? I am a British citizen and already have an ESTA for the USA

  • Is there any information on the eTA site that causes you to be uncertain of the answer? – phoog May 29 '17 at 14:32
  • @Ambo100 I have upvoted your answer. – phoog May 29 '17 at 16:00

If you’re travelling by land or sea, you won’t need an eTA when you enter Canada. However, you must travel with acceptable travel documents and identification.

UK GOV: Canada Travel Advice

protected by phoog Oct 2 '18 at 6:10

Thank you for your interest in this question. Because it has attracted low-quality or spam answers that had to be removed, posting an answer now requires 10 reputation on this site (the association bonus does not count).

Would you like to answer one of these unanswered questions instead?

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.