I just found out that the UK issues an entry form at ports of entry for holders of non-EEA travel documents that cannot be endorsed, called IS 116.

What does this form look like? Couldn't find any images on the web.

  • @JonathanReez he probably wants to know what info it asks for so he can make sure of it and remember it before traveling and having to fill the form out. May 29 '17 at 9:59
  • @JoelDamien but the form is supposedly given out by immigration, not filled out by the traveler
    – JonathanReez
    May 29 '17 at 10:00
  • 2
    @JonathanReez Joel is correct. My Monegasque friend got no such thing when entering the UK, so I want him to be able to ask for and recognise it next time (in case he's stopped by the IE)
    – Crazydre
    May 29 '17 at 10:06
  • Google knows nothing about this form. Where did you hear about it? Jun 10 '17 at 21:26
  • 2
    @Crazydre however IS could stand for "Immigration Service," and apparently it does. I found a reference to form IS 116 at immigrationboards.com/post65037.html.
    – phoog
    Jun 10 '17 at 23:39

This is the front of the form (obtained through a FOI request to the Home Office).


The leave conditions are stated on the rear side of the form, with the stamp being placed at the bottom right corner of the rear side.

  • 1
    The FOI request sent you a photo of the form?
    – JonathanReez
    Jun 23 '17 at 18:05

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.