Am I allowed to travel while I am in the process of getting a residence card (husband is an EU citizen, kids and I are not)? We got conflicting information from Migrationsverket: "you can," "no, you should stay and wait here." I have documents that show it is in process. Does anyone have his own experience?

closed as unclear what you're asking by Giorgio, Ali Awan, David Richerby, JonathanReez Jun 14 '17 at 12:30

Please clarify your specific problem or add additional details to highlight exactly what you need. As it's currently written, it’s hard to tell exactly what you're asking. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • 1
    Where do you want to travel to? – Crazydre May 28 '17 at 17:33
  • What's your nationality and where are you about to travel? – ThisIsMyName May 29 '17 at 8:44
  • While waiting, do you have a temporary residence permit that is still valid? Would you be travelling with your EU-citizen husband? – Giorgio Jun 4 '17 at 15:00
  • @Dorothy her residence permit has already expired and she is waiting for an extension. Swedish migration agency does not issue temporary residence permits in such a cases. – ThisIsMyName Jun 4 '17 at 18:59
  • @OleksandrKravchuk TY; and wouldn't that pose difficulties, not when leaving, but on the return? – Giorgio Jun 4 '17 at 19:14