I shall be visiting Canada during the summer, however, I will be entering the country by bus from New York. Would I still need an eTA to cross the border?

I will be coming from Malta (Europe+EU member) with a Maltese passport. Will the passport alone suffice for land travel?

1 Answer 1


No, you do not need an eTA but you must still bring your passport. You can easily check this using the Canadian Government site. Here is what it says for citizens of Malta:

enter image description here

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .