I am planning to go from Beijing to Macau from Hong Kong Airport through the ferry terminal.

Indians do not need a visa for Macau but a PAR for entry into Hong Kong.

I am planning my return to India after two days through Hong Kong airport

Will I require any visa or PAR for Hong Kong, if I do not intend to leave the transit area?

1 Answer 1


As stated in Timatic, the database used by airlines:

Visa required, except for Those who are in direct (Air to Air or Air to Sea) transit if holding confirmed onward bookings, continuing their journey within 48 hours and not leaving the transit lounge.

So no, you do not need a visa.

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .