This question already has an answer here:

I have a two years multiple C Class visa and i want to take my wife and children for a holiday in UK. I will be bearing all expenses of their travel. What will be procedure to apply for the visa for them, whether my wife will be the primary applicant in this case.

marked as duplicate by Gayot Fow, Giorgio, user 56513, Ali Awan, David Richerby May 22 '17 at 10:12

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.

  • Why would you expect the procedure to be any different from any other UK visa? – David Richerby May 22 '17 at 10:12