I'm a Pakistani citizen, in Malaysia as a tourist, and I want to go to Taiwan, also for tourism. Is it possible? Do I need a visa and could I get one in Malaysia?


As stated in Timatic, the database used by airlines:

Visa required, except for Passengers with an ROC (Taiwan) Business and Academic Travel Card issued by Chinese Taipei for a maximum stay of 30 days

So yes, you need a visa, which you may be able to apply for at the Consular Division of the de facto ROC embassy in Kuala Lumpur. The address is:

Level 7, Menara Yayasan Tun Razak, 200 Jalan Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

| improve this answer | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.