First the facts.
- I am an Indian. I have a US B1/B2 visa. I have traveled with it twice in the past for business meetings. My trip was sponsored by my then employer both times earlier.
- I am going to travel to the US for a third time now for business meetings. This trip is also sponsored by my employer. I will stay 29 days in the US. My employer has booked the trip tickets, return tickets and hotels for me.
- My wife is an Indian. My wife also has a US B1/B2 visa. She has travelled once in the past for business meetings. The trip was sponsored by her then employer.
- My wife is travelling with me to the US now to accompany me. She will stay with me for 29 days.
- My wife is unemployed now.
- My wife has booked her flight tickets. She has however not booked hotels because she is going to stay in the same hotels as mine. The hotels are booked in my name by my current employer.
- My wife and I are travelling together in the same flights and arriving at the US at the same time together.
- My employer is providing sufficient documents (port of entry letter, laptop details letter, business meeting invitation letter, etc.) to me for immigration check.
- What documents does my wife need to carry with her so that her entry into the US is smooth?
- Do you have any other general suggestions for a trip like this that I should be aware of?