I own a house in Alaska, I live where for about 6 months, I do not have a green card, I go to the United States and I always remain legally, under the terms of my B2 visa, can I get weapons in the State of Alaska?

closed as off-topic by JoErNanO May 18 '17 at 13:23

  • This question does not appear to be about traveling within the scope defined in the help center.
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • 3
    This is not really a travel question. – user35890 May 18 '17 at 13:16
  • I'm voting to close this question as off-topic because this has nothing to do with travel. – JoErNanO May 18 '17 at 13:23
  • 3
    why is not a question about travel ? i go to US in holidays...it´s because i own a house in US ? – Mario May 18 '17 at 13:29
  • If by "a weapon" you mean "a firearm", then see this information from the ATF. Essentially you need to have an appropriate hunting permit or it is a federal crime. On top of that you would need to satisfy local state law. You may want to ask the question at law.stackexchange.com. – Calchas May 18 '17 at 13:58
  • 1
    @Mario I'm pretty sure if you rephrase your question and elaborate a bit this should could be re-opened – User632716 May 18 '17 at 16:52

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.