This question already has an answer here:
- Refused UK Visit visa for lack of sufficient funds - What more can I do? 1 answer
- UK Visa Refusal: Provenance of funds/parking 1 answer
- UK visa refusal on V 4.2 a + c (and sometimes 'e') 1 answer
- Can I provide bank statements from multiple accounts when applying for a UK visa? 1 answer
- Should I submit bank statements when applying for a UK Visa? What do they say about me? 1 answer
"i have considered you personal and economic circumstances, however i note that your partner is funding for this trip, you state that your partner is providing xxamount for the trip but i notice he only has XX amount in bank, which is less than the amount u have stated, so we refuse this visa under V 3 (c).
i had provided my partner's as well as my bank statement, my partner had transferred money into my account for the trip, but i had written that my partner will be supporting the trip; hence they refused saying that your partner doesn't have enough money in the bank to support me. but the money has already been transferred into my bank.. how can i correct this mistake next time? i am a student and my partner is also a masters student .he gets monthly stipend from college while i dont get, how can i apply next time?