This question already has an answer here:

I am a Russian citizen with a valiid green card, and I am flying from Miami To Saint Petersburg Russia with 2 layovers in Shengen countries. A 6 hour in London, and 2 hours in Finland. Will I require a transit visa? I will not be leaving the airport, just going to my connecting flight.

marked as duplicate by Michael Hampton, Ali Awan, David Richerby, Giorgio, CGCampbell Feb 5 '18 at 17:44

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.


The premise of your question is incorrect, because the UK is not in the Schengen area. You will not need a visa to transit in London nor in Finland.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.